Codingate was founded in May 2013 and the team grove more than three times since than. We focus on developing interactive web applications and mobile applications and provide graphic design services and social media marketing. Our mission is to inspire and challenge young talents to create technologies that improve society and businesses.
The Application Tester is responsible of testing the products and software developed by Codingate Co.ltd and guerantees the functionalities have been implemented according to specifications/ signed requirements.
He/she reports his/her progress to the project manager on a regular basis and helps Codingate Co.,ltd to implement and internally promote the Quality Assurance best practices.
The Application Tester responsibilities:
- Follow KPIs of the position
- Read and understand the requirements in order to turn them into test cases.
- Raise and report issues (bugs).
- Qualify the issue and log the steps to reproduce it together with screenshots and other details.
- Report progress findings to manager.
- Promote quality, security and performance within the team.
- Maintain the existing documentation.
The Application Tester collaborates successfully with:
- The Project Manager (reporting to)
- The Developers and the other Application Testers
- Other departments (IT, Administration, Marketing, …)
- Critical mind
- Attention to detail
- Very good reporting and communication
- Curiosity for how things work
- Customer vision/Follow specification
- Team work
- Knowledge of Algorithmization (how programs work)
- Fluent in English and Khmer
- Knowledge in script languages / database (not required)
- Young and innovative team
- International environment
- Company events and other benefits
Interested candidates are required to submit a CV and cover Letter to Codingate Co.ltd Office by using the contact address details as below.
Address: No. 59, Street 242, Boeungkengkang I, Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Name: Ratha Hour
Phone: (855) 12 332 661 / 11 322 477