We are looking for Associate Web Developer – Python to develop industry-leading software applications that are the best fit for purpose. In this position, you will be the key person to support the Technology Leader to implement the best quality applications based on a clearly prepared software design.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Individual career path;
- International environment;
- Empowering in both professional and personal life;
- Trainings of soft and hard skills;
- Analyse and discuss on the provided requirement and software design with supervisor.
- Understand and provide feedback on alternative best approach or on risk on the solution provided.
- Be able to deliver the tasks on time.
- Develop Web application client/server code solutions that
- deliver on Product Strategy,
- adhere to established engineering best practices, design guidelines and principles.
- Architect reusable components and libraries to be used across multiple client/server apps.
- Partner with Software Engineers, UX/UI, Quality Engineers, Product Owners/Analysts to deliver high performing quality customer experiences that are engaging, purposeful and powerful in their simplicity.
- Actively participate in all team agile ceremonies and contribute to ensure that all team commitments are delivered on time and of the highest quality.
- Be an active advocate of the Web Application platform through both internal and external developer communities.
- Bachelor degree in Computer science/application Or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 year experience in Python
- Experience with Odoo development is a plus
- A Python certification is appreciated
- To be comfortable with other technology and design, especially with: Mysql, PosgreSQL, MVC concept, OOP
- Good interpersonal skills: both verbal and nonverbal
- Understand the nature and needs of the business
- Broad understanding of Software development tools/technology and architecture
- Proactive, open-minded and positive attitude
- Ability to work as team and independently
- High degree of self-motivation
- Emotional stability and ability to work under pressure
Description Nice to have Must have
- Leadership and coaching Yes
- Communication Yes
- Decision making Yes
- Initiative Yes
- Strategic orientation Yes
- Technical knowledge Yes
- Problem solving Yes
- Team work and corporation Yes
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are required to submit a CV and cover letter to Codingate Co., Ltd. Office by using the contact address details as below.
Address: No. 59, Street 242, Sangkat Chaktomuk, Khan Doun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Name: Ratha Hour
Phone: (855) 12 332661